2016年12月11日 星期日

자연별곡, Natural Kitchen, Sinchon

After saying goodbye to my friends, we come back to Sinchon to meet my other friends.

They're a lovely couple. To protect their privacy, I would not post their photos :p

Playing the piano :p


Christmas tree in front of the department store

We find a elevator which can take us to top floor of one building to enjoy the city view!




My Korean friends say, ' the view on the N Seoul tower is much more beautiful than this one.'

He's totally right!

There are line friends store and kakao freinds store in the department store.

Many adorable dolls!!!

Street view~

Our friends take us to a famous restaurant, 자연별곡, in TAPO building.

자연별곡 means natural kitchen.

It is a restaurant providing traditional Korean food which is made with natural and healthy food.

There are many traditional food, like Korean barbeque, fried rice cake, ginseng and chicken soup, cold noodles and grilled pork ribs. 









Here are what I eat,

The grilled meat with rice cake is very delicious!

Cold noodles!

Thanks a lots for my friends treating us these delicious food!

If I go to Korea next time, I must eat this restaurant again!

After the dinner, we fool around the Hongdae and get some alcohols!


The Makgeolli with chestnut flavor is my favorite one!



沒有留言:

張貼留言